Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Doctor Visit - Gastro-Esophageal Reflux

Wow! Life with twins is definitely different from anything else I have ever experienced. They are such beautiful and good babies.

Yesterday Andy and I took the girls to the doctor because the vomiting started again. They are now on an additional medicine Raglan (three times a day) and the Zantac has been increased to three times a day. The hypoallergenic formula is still being used and rice cereal is still being added as a thickener. The pediatrician says the girls have gastro-esophageal reflux. The good news is by or before their first birthday the issue usually corrects itself.

Thank you to everyone for the cards, flowers, gifts, encouraging words, and prayers. We miss all of you. :) Pictures will be added to the site hopefully by tonight. As embarrassing as it is, I don't know how to fully do that without Andy's help. I'll have Andy show me the process so I can add pictures often.

No comments: