Friday, January 2, 2009

34 weeks

Today I am 34 weeks. The last time I weighed myself, I gained 45 pounds.

The NST this morning went well. (I have these every Tuesday and Friday until delivery.)

Tuesday, January 6th, will be a big day. I have another NST. I have a biophysical profile. I have another cervical length exam. I'm curious to see the results of this particular test! The ultrasound tech is also going to check the growth of the babies. They do this every four weeks or so. The last growth check was on December 9th and one weighed 3 pounds 10 ounces and the other weighed 3 pounds 9 ounces. Hopefully, this weight check both girls will be five pounds or more. I also have an appointment with the maternal-fetal medicine doctor. It will be two weeks since I last saw him. We'll see how he thinks things are going based on all the tests.

Otherwise, the girls are doing great. Both are active and even have hiccups at times.

No comments: