Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It may be awhile

Today I had a ultrasound, non-stress test, and doctor visit. Everything looks good. Now that I'm 37 weeks and 4 days, talk of getting these little girls out was discussed. Baby A is head down and Baby B is laying transverse. With Baby B being in a not so ideal position, Andy and I along with some family members felt a c-section was the best option. We could "attempt" a vaginal delivery but the risks are higher that I would have one vaginally and need a c-section with the other baby. A c-section was scheduled and confirmed for February 5th. We asked if it could be sooner, but that didn't seem to be possible due to others also having scheduled c-sections. With that date in mind, I would be 38 weeks and 6 days and these girls would surely have to be over seven pounds each when born. However, if I go into labor before that, they will do the c-section at that time. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

No comments: