Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 35 and 3 Days Update

On Friday I was scheduled for an NST. The girls did well. I have another NST tomorrow.

Also on Friday, I was not scheduled for an ultrasound, but they did perform one. The girls looked great. Everything seemed well with them. The ultrasound tech even showed us Rachel breathing. Her little stomach was going up and down.

The doctor even came in during the ultrasound. He had me go for a urinalysis last Tuesday because I thought maybe I had an infection. It turns out that I do have a vaginal infection. He didn't seem concerned and did not want to treat it with antibiotics; just over the counter medicine. I was also concerned that I was leaking amniotic fluid. The urinalysis showed no protein in it, so I'm not leaking amniotic fluid, which is great news.

Everything seems to be going well. I am 35 weeks and 3 days. This is excellent. I pretty much have most things packed in my suitcase for the hospital.

Tomorrow is another big day of appointments. Ultrasound, NST, and doctor appointment. I will update with the new cervical length and any other interesting information.

No comments: