Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rash Progress

Well, it's been two weeks now since I noticed that I had developed a rash on my stomach which gradually spread as time went on. I used the calamine lotion like the primary care recommended. I never took the benadryl though. When I saw the doctor on Friday, she was glad the rash was getting much better. She said it wasn't infectious to others or the babies. Therefore, she did not make any referral to a dermatologist. Since Friday, I have been using Dial Hypo-allergenic soap and Gold Bold Ultimate Healing Lotion with Aloe. I must say it appears the rash is going away. My stomach, chest, neck, and arms look great. My legs are on their way to being healed as well. I don't have the intense itching that I was experiencing. The itching in general is practically gone. I am so thankful. I don't know if I had an allergic reaction to something or if the Lord healed me. Either way, I'll take it and I'm grateful.

No comments: